Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sabotage

I missed Week 3 update!  There is a reason why...I went off my diet and exercise for about 4 days.  I was doing great!  I got down to 200.2lbs and then I sabotaged myself.  I am very disappointed in myself.  I could be below 200 lbs right now.  I could be at my dietbet goal as well!  Now I am not sure if I will make my goal.  I am at 201.6 right now and have to get down to 198.5 by Friday.  We will see if I can get back onto ketosis before then and drop 3.1lbs to meet my dietbet goal!

Time to move on though.  I am back on my diet.  I ran Friday on Week 6 day 2!  Next will be running for a full 25 min straight!  Wish me luck!  Yesterday, I also went to Yoga and boy are my thighs tight today! 

I finally got my Fitbit!  I am at 40,008 steps since Tuesday!  I hit the 10,000 steps in one day on Friday!  I am really enjoying watching my stats and trying to make my goals every day!  I am currently in first place with my friends!  I love it!  Just gotta keep on keepin on!

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment