Sunday, February 2, 2014

4 Month update!

This is month 4 on Medifast!  Ive had some ups and downs and so far the ups are out weighing the downs!  I feel better, more confident, and stronger!  Also I won my second Dietbet!

I completed the Weight Loss Bootcamp that was hosted by the sisterhood of the shrinking jeans.  I love their blog!  I won back the $25 that I put in to start and won a little under $10 dollars also!  With my winnings I have already started Weight Loss Bootcamp II!

Dietbet really keeps me going!  What is more motivating than losing money?!  I recommend it to keep you motivated and moving!

I have have walked/ran over 70,000 steps this week! I think I am going to have to bump up my daily steps goal if I keep this up!

I took my measurement yesterday! Here are the results!

Upper arms -  1.7'' down
Chest- 1.4'' down
Waist- 4.6'' down
Hips- 2.5'' down
Thighs- 2.9'' down
Total- 13.1'' down since November 9th!

Also I am down 22 lbs since then!

I can feel it in my clothes too!  My plan is when I get down to 180 to treat myself to some new clothes and maybe even fit into some old jeans!!!

Couch to 5k update- I can run 25 min straight 3 workouts in a row!  Next workout is 30 min!  I have only made it to 1.93 miles but i am hoping that the next workout will push me over to 2 miles!  It really is all just a mind game.  There are points when I am telling myself that I can't make it and I just have to flip the switch and Yes I Can!  Believe me,  If I can do it so can you!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment