Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sizing Down

This weekend was full of non-scale victories!  I finally had my engagement ring resized and I went from a 9 to a size 7!  It feels great to be able to wear it on the correct finger again and not worry about it falling off all the time!  Next I went shopping for some jeans!  I found that I am so close to fitting a size 12 comfortably but not quite!  That is still amazing considering I was wearing size 16 not too long ago!


It feels great to be sizing down but the scale has not been budging much the last week....It is very frustrating when you think you are doing the right things.  I am going to try and buckle down again and stick to the plan for this week and see how it goes.  I really need to work on measuring everything.  Sometimes I just get lazy and think I can just eye it but more than likely I am over doing it. 


I am still rowing and started back at yoga.  I think I have figured out my workout schedule so that I am able to get in my cardio and strength training and stretching in.  This makes for busy evenings but that keeps me out of the kitchen and off the couch mindlessly eating. 


I have lots of plans for the next month and can't wait to get some quality time with my fiancé!  Wish me luck as I try to make smarter choices while traveling!






 



No comments:

Post a Comment